November 2, 2018
9:30am – 1:00pm
3107 Clairemont Road, Suite A
(behind the Extended Stay suites)
Atlanta, GA 30329
1. Learn tools for preparing for trauma memory work.
2. Learn two models for intervention.
3. Describe vicarious trauma and learn how to cope with it.
Approved for 3 CORE CEU’s for Social Workers (#091018) and Professional Counselors (#7888-18).
Sharman Colosetti PhD, LCSW coordinated a Rape Crisis Center for 2.5 years and has been a consultant with the Department of Corrections for 25 years where she does individual and group therapy with female inmates and training and supervision of Mental Health Counselors. She has a private practice in downtown Decatur (235 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue, Suite 108) where she sees adults individually and as couples.
$100 at the door; $80 before October 15, 2018.
Send check to 235 E. Ponce de Leon Ave, Suite 108, Decatur, GA 30030
- Venmo to “Sharman Colosetti”
- Or with the PayPal button below: